[WT-support] HQ multiplier file for IARU 2015 contest

Joe - OZ0J contest at oz0j.dk
Sun Jun 7 21:10:15 CEST 2015

Hi

Last year I made a multiplierlist of HQ stations for the IARU HF Championship contest.

My version from 2014 can be found as a text file at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/HQ2014.txt

I would like to make an update to the list before this year contest.

Cause to the Excel sheet from K0RC it should be possible to make a file for NMM and Writelog. I am also sure that N6TV will make a file for Win-Test.

Please send me the call sign (and DXCC) that will be use in the 2015 IARU HF Championship contest IF IT IS CHANGED FROM 2014. No changes from 2014 = no e-mail.

Cause to work I will not be able to make a new list before 1 July.

Best 73

Joe, OZ0J

This year I am QRV from OZ1HQ on 80 SSB