[WT-support] Followup - Fraunhofer Codec in Windows 8.1

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Tue Jun 2 22:23:04 CEST 2015

Well this is not a long term test, but the the patch works, Win-Test runs, and recording seems to work. I let it run for 5 minutes and it captured both channels/radios ok. Configuration shows it's using the Fraunhofer Codec.
(original message bounced due to size: removed the graphic).
Win10 build 10130
Ken K6MR