[WT-support] Win-Test and 60 M? (5,3 MHz)

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 21:10:26 CEST 2015

I use WinTest for 99% of my logging: contests, dxpeditions, and  general
logging.  The only time I use something different is for a  contest module
that WT does not support.

73, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL 34242
941-400-1960

In a message dated 7/29/2015 3:04:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,