[WT-support] WT registration robot. Is it ok ?

John A. Ross [GM1BSG] gm1bsg at gm6nx.com
Thu Jul 23 22:52:32 CEST 2015

Bob

Thanks for the reply. OK, I will try the same reg code as I have that but will try te upgrade again with run as admin .

Nope, nothing in the spam folder and I am receiving @win-test.com email from here fine.

If you reckon the bot is up and running OK, I guess the missing emails are just another mystery of life.

John