[WT-support] F11 Wipe - use with caution

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jul 13 22:56:58 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 10:33 AM, <Georgek5kg at aol.com> wrote:

> If there is a way to recover the wiped out QSO, please let me know.

Press Ctrl-Z (not Alt-Z) before you move the cursor to another QSO, and it
will restore what was there.  (Alt-Z opens and closes the Zones window.)

Ctrl-Z (Undo) works in most fields of Windows and Web Browsers too, not
just in Win-Test; try it.

As a solution, I recommend that a warning message be issued *any time F11
> is pressed and the cursor is on a previously-logged QSO*.

Personally I'd want no pop-ups to interrupt me if I do that.