[WT-support] DX Cluster annpuncement window

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jul 13 22:48:14 CEST 2015

By design, the Alt-A (Announcements) window cannot be re-sorted.  The most
recent spot is always shown at the bottom.  You can display the beam
heading there if needed.

But to sort spots by heading, use the List view option for each Band Map
window.  Click the tab at the bottom.  Then Right Click Sort | By heading.
You can monitor two bands this way, one per band map window.

Since this section
<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Band_Maps_Context_menu> of the
documentation for screen shots.