[WT-support] Statistics by operators

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jul 13 20:07:19 CEST 2015

Export the log data, including the operator's callsign, to a .csv file and
summarize it with Excel or similar.

Step-by-step:

   1. Type WRITELOG [Enter] in the logging window
   2. Check *Text file *and/or *CSV file*
   3. Click the *Options...* button next to each selected file type
   4. Scroll down the list on the left
   5. *Double-click* on *Operator* to add it to the list on the right.  Add
   any other fields you want in the file, like *Band*
   6. Click *OK*
   7. Click *OK* again to create filename.txt or filename.csv
   8. From the Win-Test menu select *File | Explore | Log directory*
   9. You should see the files listed.  If you can't see the .txt or the .
   csv, follow the instructions here
   <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Check_Partial_and_Np1_Files#Viewing_hidden_files_and_folders>
   make Windows display complete file names.

You can import the .csv or .txt file into Excel to create "pivot tables" or
do other analysis.

See http://www.excel-easy.com/data-analysis/pivot-tables.html .

If the LUA function wtQso:GetData() were to be enhanced to return
"Operator" and "Station", it might be possible for me to write a LUA script
that would display this data in a pop-up window inside Win-Test.