[WT-support] CQ 160 US STATES

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jan 23 18:46:48 CET 2015

Nothing has changed.  Until someone makes a new file available, load all of
your old CQ160 logs, one at a time, oldest first.  Run File | Update
Database after loading each log.  Enable Tools | Data Entry | Exchange
Guessing | Automatically to turn on pre-fill.

Of course you still have to copy the exchange.