[WT-support] (no subject)

Giulio Marcato giuliomarcato at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:40:07 CET 2015

Dear All,
First of all i present myself, Giulio IZ3EAW.
I state that it is the first time I use Wintest, and I've tried many
different setups of this software...nevertheless, I have these following
problems:

1) I simulated the ARRL CW, but when I call from the abbreviation of the
state, the field is not updated (OUCH!!!!),

2) the software gives me an error when I try to update the master database
or when I try to download the database from internet: "this service is not
supported".

The problem number 1 is what worries me most,
What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks for your help and for this wonderful Log
Giulio IZ3EAW