[WT-support] WT 4.17.00: False 10 min. QSY rule violations

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Aug 11 22:10:34 CEST 2015

Hi Marcus

Le 11/08/2015 21:55, Marcus Busch [DL1EKC] a écrit :

> we used WT 4.17,00 in the recent WAEDC CW contest in MS category (RUN
> + 1 Multi stn). Now I'm checking the log for violations of the 10
> min. QSY rule and get a huge number of false reports of 10 min.
> violations.

I think I found what's wrong.

The 10-min rule is checked for all stations (RUN and MULT), while this
rule applies only to the RUN stations. One another peculiarity of the
WAE contest, aside from the beloved QTC... ;-)

So, please consider only the RUN violations in this report, that should
be OK.

It will be fixed in a future nightly build, and in the next release.

Thanks for pointing this out, and sorry for inconvenience.

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie