[WT-support] Web page updated: Lua Scripts for Win-Test (wtscripts)

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Aug 7 20:11:48 CEST 2015

My Web page of Lua script-extensions for Win-Test has been upgraded from a
simple list of files to a user-friendly table with brief documentation.
This shows you what is available, and what has been recently updated,
including specific extensions for contest-grade radios.

The URL shortcut is still the same:  http://bit.ly/wtscripts

Files are now listed with the most recent update at the top, instead of in
alphabetical order.

Use Ctrl-F (find) in your browser to locate files for your radio model
quite easily.  Click on the Zip file to download.

Note that all of these are supported by me, not the Win-Test developers, so
please send bug reports to me.