[WT-support] DLPORTIO.SYS

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Sep 30 20:27:59 CEST 2014

Thornton,

First, please sign all posts to this reflector with your callsign.

Second, you can search this reflector archive by going to the following
link and typing *dlportio.sys* in the search box.

http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1720

See also http://bit.ly/registerwt, especially Step 3.

But it sounds like you have the LPT port checked in the SETUP menu, even
though you want to use a USB keyer.  A USB keyer would use a virtual COM
port set to "WinKey" at 1200 baud.

Please download the PDF Wiki manual which you can search for "WinKey".

http://download.win-test.com/docs/en/manual.pdf