[WT-support] SS Name file

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Fri Oct 31 06:18:07 CET 2014

As Bob N6TV posted here earlier today, he has written a script that inserts
the data from the xdt file into the Entry window.

See http://bit.ly/wtscripts SSPrefillData.zip (contains a LUA script, by no
useful data file).

Ed W0YK

Bill AC0W wrote:

 I have a way to create a name.xdt file fairly easy by using a spreadsheet.
In fact with my spreadsheet I can make the file for N1MM, WriteLog, Win-Test
and TR-Log. I do for MWA with a list of club members for contest. However,
from what I can see with Win-Test this data will be displayed in another
window and not prefilled into the entry window.  If I'm wrong let me know.