[WT-support] SS Name file

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 03:04:53 CET 2014

Tnx Bob,

I have never used a pre-fill file for SS, so I thought I'd give it a  try.
But since there isn't one, I'll just do without.  I'm certainly  not
inclined to make up one, which doesn't sound like much fun.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 10/30/2014 9:47:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,