[WT-support] WT Crashing during CQ WW SSB 2014

Anton Koval, MW0EDX m0edx at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 13:39:00 CET 2014

I want to report periodical crashes of the most recent WT (did happen with the previous version, too) version during the recent CQ WW SSB contest.

I was using the following additional utility with the WT: Live Contest Score Server to live report my scores on-line. I initially set the WT to report every minutes, but the WT started crashing every few minutes or so. I then set the score submission for every 5 minutes, and the WT started crashing less...but still did.

Live Contest Score Server
Realtime Contest Scoring
View on cqcontest.net Preview by Yahoo

Thanks,