[WT-support] Delay in MK2R+ monitor

Toni Lindén toni.linden at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:13:25 CEST 2014

Hi there!

I've noticed a remarkable delay in monitor sound when using MK2R+
connected to Win7 PC and having router "audio switching" set to CmCmCm
(so that mic is routed throw MK2R+ sound card).

The delay makes it impossible to speak and monitor my TX at the same
time because brains get locked by delayed monitor audio.

I can switch to CmCmA to avoid this problem, but then I can't use DVK
as efficient way as with CmCmCm. With CmCmCm I can eg. play report in
between my own speak without releasing foot switch.

Somehow this seems to be Win7 and soundcard related issue. Any suggestions?

73 de Toni, OH2UA