[WT-support] registration offline?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Oct 23 20:25:21 CEST 2014

The registration page seems to be up.

Maybe the registration code was sent to your old email address, the one you
used when you originally purchased a Win-Test license.  It's also possible
that email generated by the Win-test server is being blocked or marked as
spam.

For more information on what to do, please read this entry
<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running#I_requested_a_new_registration_key_but_I_never_received_an_email_with_the_key>
in the FAQ page.