[WT-support] Caution: latest Windows Update breaks fake "FTDI" USB-to-Ser...

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 15:26:53 CEST 2014

Hello Al,

I will be looking for you from TO5A.  GL.

73, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 10/22/2014 6:10:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
f5vhj at orange.fr writes:

Bob,
Glad you are always a source of help.
If you turn on a radio this weekend, try to find me at TO5A and say  hello.
73, Al