[WT-support] SCP question

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Wed Oct 22 04:57:15 CEST 2014

I am installing Win-Test 4.14 onto a new laptop for N4PN…..he has a license and the registration process went without any problems.

However, when I downloaded the latest MASTER.SCP file into C:\Program Files\Win-Test, the program doesn’t seem to be picking up the new SCP data….I guess it is using the data in hf.dtb….I tried a couple of calls from the new SCP file and WT doesn’t recognize them in the check partial window.

What am I doing wrong? According to the help file, the SCP file goes in the Win-Test directory…..is that correct?

Thanks

Charlie NF4A