[WT-support] WT 4.14.0 released

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Oct 19 20:00:38 CEST 2014

Hi Bob

Le 19/10/2014 19:40, Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> Can you please tell me about the changes to the network protocol? Any
> new or changed packets?  I think I may need to update my Visible
> Dupesheet code since it monitors network traffic.

Only the frames related to the Notes have changed. I guess there is no
need to modify anything in your app, except if you check and rely on a
specific protocol version number in the HELLO frames, which I doubt.

If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the
product being sold.- Andrew Lewis