[WT-support] WAG_DX.DTA

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 23:01:19 CEST 2014

How is WAG_DX.dta suppose to work in WT?

I downloaded wag_dx.dtb and renamed it wag_dx.dta and installed it in the
WT databases directory.  This allows my SCP window to show German call
signs which I assume are call signs German stns who sent in logs  from past WAG
contests.  Is this correct?

When I open the "Workded German Districts" multiplier window in WT, it
shown me a list of the alphabet from A to Z.  If I enter a single  alpha
character in the log, such as "A", I get an error message.  I thought  that the
DOK districts were three letter alpha characters.  What will the  German stns
be sending for their report?

Lastly, when I key in a callsign, such as DR1A, is the wag_dx.dta  file
supposed to autofill DR1A's DOK number in my log?

Tnx, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960  cell