[WT-support] urgent: registration problem

Achim, DL1DAW achim.wortmann at t-online.de
Fri Oct 10 14:41:15 CEST 2014

I have updated an old Win-Test version on my Laptop Version 4.11.0 - demo.
I tried to register with the “Help” menue and I got the registration key via email.
However, under menue “Help Registering” I still get the message from the demo version and I am not able to enter the registration code.
On the other hand the registration code is correct in the wintest config file from a older version...So, obviously I got the same code for the newer version.
No window for entering the registration code!
What to do?
I’ll go to A6 and A4 on Sunday and I need it configured as soon as possible!
vy 73
Achim, DL1DAW
web site: http://www.bgkweb.de/