[WT-support] Editing the F3 message

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 13:17:10 CET 2014

John,

Here is what I did so that I could choose when to send  "up".  I put "up"
in F6 but not in my CQ or TU W1AW/4  messages.  This way I could hit F6 to
send "up" whenever I wanted it  to follow a CQ or TU message.

I do not use ESM, but I think that putting "up" in F6 will work for  you.

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 11/20/2014 9:28:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,