[WT-support] Editing the F3 message

John km5ps at cox.net
Fri Nov 21 03:27:54 CET 2014

How to you edit the standard F3 messages or last exchange from the ESM
feature.  Example first time to hit enter sends their call and exhange ,
then 2nd time you hit enter would be the normal F3 tu de mycall?  I'm
using Win-test in the W1AW/5 and want to add 'up' to the end of Tu
w1aw/5.  I have went to the edit message window and changed the F3 box
but it does not send that F3 as I have mentioned above.  If I hit the F3
key it will then send what is in the box.

Thanks
John
KM5PS