[WT-support] Secondary radio window - not able to type in the digits (only letters)

Anton Koval, MW0EDX m0edx at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 22:24:24 CET 2014

Sorted it now by carefully reading the SO2R/Shift binds second radio - Win-Test Wiki - all I needed to do was to re-define the keys :-)

SO2R/Shift binds second radio - Win-Test Wiki
When operating SO2R the contester has two radios, two amplifiers, two sets of antennas, but only one computer to log all the QSOs.
View on docs.win-test.com Preview by Yahoo

Anton Koval

MW0EDX & MW5R

m0edx at yahoo.com