[WT-support] [FCG] N1MM Logger Plus Reflector

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 01:51:52 CET 2014

Pete,

Go with WinTest.  Its reflector is soooooooo easy to find!
support at win-test.com

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 11/7/2014 5:06:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
n4kwpete at centurylink.net writes:

I've  been looking around for information on signing up for the N1MM
Logger Plug  reflector and unable to find any information.  If any one
has the  particulars could you please email them to me. Thank you.
73 Pete  N4KW