[WT-support] Controlling custom hardware?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Mar 19 19:17:37 CET 2014

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Markku Oksanen <
markku.a.oksanen at outlook.com> wrote:

> I only need to write the LUA script that checks what radio is active and
> if "*" was already used etc. and I should be in business to send my custom
> GAB messages as Ingo suggested.

Markku,

It's good that you are having fun experimenting with advanced network
sniffing software and gab messages, but wouldn't most people find it a lot
simpler to just press Ctrl+S (Swap Radios) to call a multiplier using the
"big" antennas on Radio 1?  If the antennas, bandpass filters, and
amplifiers are already wired to automatically follow each transceiver (via
band data to band decoders, SixPak-style antenna switches, and auto-tune
amps), wouldn't a simple press of Ctrl+S be a lot simpler?