[WT-support] Controlling custom hardware?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Mar 17 23:52:54 CET 2014

> lets you control ACC pins 6-9 (Radio 1) and 10-13 (Radio 2)
> automatically, based on band assigned to each radio.

Not in micro2R which does not have CAT for either radio.  Read the
User Manuals before you make incorrect statements.  The micro2R
ACC outputs respond only to microHAM Protocol commands when u2R
is using microHAM control protocol.  That is *another* point of
differentiation between MK2R+ and micro2R.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV