[WT-support] ITU.DTB HQ pre-fill file for IARU/WRTC

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jun 26 18:09:54 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 5:35 AM, K0DQ <k0dq at analog.org> wrote:

> Is someone putting together an updated itu.dtb for WRTC or did I miss it?

Yes, OZ0J is compiling a list now, then I will convert it to itu.dtb format
to be used for Win-Test automatic pre-fill, then I will post the web
location here.

However, there will probably be many last minute corrections and updates.

In case you can't get to the Internet at the WRTC hotel, bring me a thumb
drive and I'll give you a copy of what I post to the web.