[WT-support] WinTest v.4.xx VHF EDI file format

yl2gd yl2gd at lral.lv
Wed Jun 25 10:24:32 CEST 2014

Hi folks!

Does anybody have tested WinTest v.4.xx newest
versions - is there fixed VHF EDI file problem - not
shown code of modulatin of QSO?
There were some requests to fix this problem
since WinTest v.3.xx times an later also ...
Last year tested - it wasn`t fixed yet :-(

Still using WinTest v.3.27 but fixing that EDI file bug
would be addtional motivation for me to purchase WT4.

73! Gunar - YL2GD