[WT-support] Last band change elapsed time in script

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jun 17 15:46:03 CEST 2014

Win-Test can display a band change timer in the rate window (Alt+R).

Right Click -> Display -> Band changes elapsed times

See

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Rate
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Context_Menu

For Multi-2, the timer displays "Run 1" & "Run 2" band change timers
instead of "Radio 1" & "Radio 2" as shown in the Wiki screen shot.