[WT-support] Automatic CQ Repeat

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 23:00:34 CEST 2014

Jop ……….

No message in the RATE Window – just  “SSB Tempo-100%.  I’ve use Auto C many in the past, but not for some time.  I don’t really remember if there was a message in the RATE Window.  All of the <F> Keys work FB in both CW and SSB.  Auto CQ is Enabled, and I tried several different time intervals to no avail.

73 → Dave. W9PA