[WT-support] How is the support situation of HPSDR? Especially, ANAN-200D of Apache-Lab.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Jun 14 03:35:11 CEST 2014

If you are using PowerSDR, you have to install and configure com0com to
provide a virtual serial port that other programs like Win-Test or OmniRig
can use to talk to PowerSDR.

See http://www.on6zq.be/w/index.php/PowerSDR/ScreenShots for some samples.

Once you have the virtual COM pot defined, tell Win-Test that Radio 1 type
= Kenwood (HF), and set the COM port to Radio 1, 57600,8,N,1.

If that doesn't work, in Win-test set Radio 1 type to OmniRig, and set
radio type in OmniRig to PowerSDR as shown at the web site above.