[WT-support] SO2R+ Box YCCC in SSB

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jul 31 20:55:18 CEST 2014

Unlike CW, it is not that easy to do this when using the DVR inside the
radio, or an external voice keyer, because the software doesn't know the
duration of each voice vessage.  So, today, SO2R only works if you use the
PC sound card (or external sound card) as a voice keyer.  If you use the
radio's voice keyer, the radio switching timing doesn't work.

I have not figured out how to get around this limitation with software.
 Maybe there's a clever way to use the PTT output of each radio to control
the headphone switching (simulating latch mode).