[WT-support] Log merging from other applications

John A. Ross [GM1BSG] gm1bsg at gm6nx.com
Fri Jul 25 00:14:18 CEST 2014

Bob

Thanks very much for the quick response, that’s kind of what I thought.

I can upload individual logs no problems and do a big merge when the event is over.

Not sure why but the WT-2-Clublog updater seems to be glitching so that will be an investigation for tomorrow, the QSO count never seems to go up.

I also have one WT station setup just for display, the QSO count in the statistics window seems to be way behind the QSO number on the log window when using Display>Overall (all qsos) but again that is another mystery as the actual QSO’s seem to be getting replicated perfectly so no log or network issues.

Thanks again Bob, its all new for us so thanks for your patience.

John