[WT-support] Win-Test

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jul 24 20:48:29 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM, UA4CC <ua4cc at remoltd.com> wrote:

> Who know how use Win-Test with Windows 8 (64 bit) and RigExpert interface.

Win-Test works fine on Windows 8 64-bit.  Did you change the Properties of
the Win-Test icon, under Compatibility -> Run as Administrator?  This
setting is usually required.

Are you using a RigExpert Plus or RigExpert Standard?

TRX K3
> I have some problems with recording and playing audio

Please describe the problem in detail.  What error message?  Does it crash
or hang?  What happens?

Are you trying to use the sound card (USB Audio CODEC) for both DVK and
Audio recording at the same time?  That is not supported.

Are you using Lame or Fraunhofer in the MP3SETUP dialog?