[WT-support] Different messages for CW and RTTY

Steef PA2A pa2a at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 11 13:35:08 CEST 2014

Luis,

Here I store the CW messages in the Run mode, and the RTTY messages are in the Search & Pounce mode. You can toggle between these by CONTROL-TAB. In RTTY it is necessary to keep calling CQ by pressing F1 again and again, the AUTOCQ in F1 only works in the RUN mode.

Warnings by virus scanners are normal in Win-Test, we have them all.

73s Steef PA2A