[WT-support] WT-DX-Telnet // RBN ?

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 6 01:47:35 CEST 2014

I think this must be down to the implementation on the new
telnet.reversebeacon.net relay server - it is a new system AFAIK (see
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/CQ-Contest/2014-06/msg00015.html)
. However, there is also a second relay at relay2.reversebeacon.net 7000 -
this DOES seem to work OK with Win-Test.

However - I also completely understand Pete's request that users connect to
'retail' clusters which take the feeds from the main RBN relays and
distribute out to the end users - that is a much more scaleable way of doing
things. If we all connect to the main RBN servers, they will be on their
knees again in the next major contest.

73

Andy, G4PIQ

  _____