[WT-support] Wish List - More (local/national) contests

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 16:03:51 CET 2014

Is WinTest still being supported?

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 1/8/2014 9:51:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stewart at gm4aff.net writes:

It  is indeed unfortunate that WinTest doesn’t have a customisable contest
‘template’. Perhaps just a menu item that allows one to build or create a
contest by selecting rules or checks, and perhaps providing a multiplier
file.  Maybe even the ability to alter the Expedition format a little to
include an  extra field, or a multiplier facility. Personally I would like to
have the UK  VHF Activity Contests correctly handled.
Having  said all that, I still think it’s the best contest logger going,
and I use it  even if I have to mangle the final Cabrillo file!
73
Stewart
GM4AFF