[WT-support] Registration question.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Feb 20 03:26:34 CET 2014

You should not have a problem until you get to a much larger number of
machines.  If you hit the limit, you can just send an email to F5HRY, and
Hervé will take care of it.

The only thing you have to worry about:  has your email changed since you
first purchased Win-Test?  They send the registration keys to the email
address used at time of purchase, and there is no way to update that email
address except to send an email to F5HRY requesting a change (provide your
callsign and 4-digit account number, old and new email addresses).