[WT-support] Fwd: Re: No registration key received

Kari Lehtimäki kari.lehtimaki at kolumbus.fi
Tue Feb 18 21:41:03 CET 2014

Hi All,

I got the key from F5HRY. It had been sent to me but was most likely
caught at some point by ISP's spam filter. Have to check that with them
for the future.

Thank you all for your support.

73 de Kari, OH2XX

18.2.2014 9:43, Patrick EGLOFF kirjoitti:
> Try f5hry at wanadoo.fr <mailto:f5hry at wanadoo.fr>

> <mailto:kari.lehtimaki at kolumbus.fi>>:
>

>     Hi Dale,
>
>     I would be happy to try another Email account if I could only
>     reach any of the Win-Test team members.
>
>     73 de Kari, OH2XX
>
>     18.2.2014 8:47, DALE LONG kirjoitti:
>>     Kari:
>>
>>     I had to try a second Email, because my ISP was refusing the
>>     messages from ACHAT. These messages never came to my Trash folder
>>     or Spam folder.  If you have a second Email you may need to
>>     request that your contact Email be changed.
>>
>>     Not sure this is your problem, but it fixed the problem for me.
>>
>>     73
>>
>>     Dale - N3BNA

---
avast! Antivirus käynnissä, joten tässä sähköpostiviestissä ei ole viruksia tai haittaohjelmia.