[WT-support] ARRL DX 10 M - multiplier help list

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Dec 7 09:06:06 CET 2014

Are you looking for an exchange prefill file?  Or a list of multipliers?

>From the Release notes:

4.7.0 (Dec 2, 2010)

- ARRL 10m contest : New Mexican multipliers added. The name of the
database (which is now different from the other ARRL contests) is now
ARRL_10M.DTB. Several XE stations (around 300) have been added in the
current file :

http://download.win-test.com/databases/ARRL_10M.DTB

You can update it yourself by opening one of  your old ARRL 10m logs, then
from the WT menu select

File | Update database

to copy exchange data from your log to the .dtb file.