[WT-support] KEYING DELAY

Toni Lindén toni.linden at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:42:23 CET 2014

Just my 2 cents!

I'm quite sure that I've experienced the same kind of a delay with
MK2R+ and Win-Test. In those cases delay's way more than 30ms. Close
to 1second or so.

As a side note I remember (hopefully correct) microHam suggesting 32ms
switching delay with their antenna switching units for preventing hot
switch, but I guess those delays are not the case here.

Anyway, back to original issue. I dunno if it this helps, but having
TX focus mismatch produces described delay in TX. If I have Radio 1
selected in Win-Test but manually radio 2 TX focus on MK2R+, the TX
will have delay described earlier. If I switch MK2R+ to TX auto mode,
the delay will disappear.

I hope this helps you somehow figuring out the problem in your case
also, even I understood there's no MK2R+ involved, but maybe similar
configuration mismatch.

73 de Toni, OH2UA