[WT-support] Click on spots Bug?

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:54:48 CET 2014

Hi guys,

I participated in the WW CW as SO AB (A) and I found a few things to
improve in win-test (maybe?).

1st scenario:  Running on R1 and Mults on radio 2:

While running on R1 and when I clicked on a DX Spot from the bandmap to
work the mult on the 2nd radio, after the RUN QSO on R1 win-test sends the
call that I clicked on the band for R2 and the TU message...

2nd scenario: Skimmer with bandmaps:

Is there a way to freeze the bandmap so it doesnt go up and down
continuaslly as spots are added into the bandmap, it is kinda frustrationg
when clicking on a dx spot it doesnt move you to the correct one because
the scroll at the band map moves, the same thing happens for the DX Cluster
ANNOUNCEMENTS. This happens when using skimmer to populate band maps and dx
cluster announcements.

thanks

73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT - CR6K