[WT-support] Trigger Icom IC-7000 DVK from WinTest

Helmut Mueller helmut at photo42.de
Sat Aug 30 16:36:59 CEST 2014

Hi there.

IC-7000, IC-7600, IC-7700 and -IC-7800 all have internal voice keyers.

I have asked this questin 3 years ago and the soltion was that icom cat
controles do NOT allow to fire the voice keyers. (K3 does)
The workaround is a small box with 4 resistors that can be triggert by com
or lpt port from wintest.

My solution is a small box that is triggert by my fingers. :)))

LG

Helmut

www.df7zs.de