[WT-support] Receiving QTC window

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 02:08:17 CEST 2014

As a non-European stn, you only send QTC's, so there is no need for a way
to receive them in the software.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 8/10/2014 7:20:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rgarceau at snet.net writes:

I'm  using Writelog and receive doesn't work either.
The WAE CW is send only to  Europe from U.S.A.
Only receive is used in the RTTY  contest.

Bob, W1EQ