[WT-support] How to run 2 contests in WT network?

Ulf, DL5AXX dl5axx at ehrlich-family.de
Sat Apr 5 14:24:48 CEST 2014

Hi Tonno,

if you don't want to have 2 Wintest-instances on one fo the computers,
it's quite easy.
Use for group 1 port 8871 in the network configuration and for group 2
port 9871 (default). Now you just have to start wtDxTelnet on 2 of the
computers, where one is feeding the computers of group 1 on port 8871
and the other one group 2 on port 9871.

It will get more complicted, if both group's have to share one computer.
Then you have to start one WinTest-instance with a second wt.ini
(http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Other_Files).

Hope this helps...

73 Ulf, DL5AXX