[WT-support] Connecting an android phone, some trouble

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Sep 23 23:37:04 CEST 2013

If you're running Win-Test and wtDxTelnet as single-op on the same PC,
regardless of how it connects to the Internet, just hard code the
"loopback" address (127.255.255.255) as the broadcast address in both
programs, as described
here<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/DX_Cluster/Telnet#Configuring_wtDxTelnet_.28single-op_environment.29>.
 Then you don't have to do anything when you switch routers.

It's also far more efficient since no data has to travel back and forth to
the router; it all stays local to the Win-Test PC.