[WT-support] Connecting an android phone, some trouble

Olof Lundberg olof at rowanhouse.com
Mon Sep 23 21:39:15 CEST 2013

Luc,

When your PC/Laptop connects with the WiFi AP in your Android phone the
PC/Laptop probably is assigned a new IP address by a DHCP server in the
Android phone.

Check first the IP address of your PC, then ensure that the network settings
in both WinTest and the WtDxTelnet client are correct.

73 Olof G0CKV M5E