[WT-support] Connecting an android phone, some trouble

Jorge Taboada ea9lz at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 21:20:11 CEST 2013

Well luc.
In my side never happened something like your problem.
It is thrue that internet working slowly, but nothing more.
73
Jorge

Enviado de Samsung MobileLuc Favre <luc-favre at orange.fr> escribió:
Thanks to all people who gave me valuable answers abt how to connect an android smartphone to wintest, but I now experienced following problem :
With WtDxTelnet connected to the Internet via my home wifi box, Wintest populate the band map and all is ok. But when I connect my laptop and therefore WtDxTelnet via my android phone, the WtDxTelnet window displays the cluster entries but doesn't communicate with wintest (i.e; the band map dont' populate and the alt+0 windows (dx cluster) freezes). Shortly : with my android phone, WtDxTelnet works fine but does'nt communicate with Wintest.
Any idea ?
73
Luc/F6HJO/HB9ABB